Visitors can enjoy all that Amasra has to offer including the waterfront, parks, and museums. In Amasra, there are 23 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Zonguldak (ONQ), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Amasra
The city's natural beauty is on display at Koru Aquapark, Buyuk Liman Beach, and Kucuk Liman Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Amasra Castle and Amasra Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Amasra. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Amasra Ceylin Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Diamond Hotel - Our customers like the bathrooms and location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Isikaltin Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
Dressing for Amasra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 12.68 inches of rain falls on Amasra each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F