Travelers to Ambazac will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Limoges Cathedral, Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, and Musee National Adrien Dubouche.
- There are 129 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ambazac
Limoges Cathedral, Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, and Musee National Adrien Dubouche are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Lake Saint-Pardoux and ESTER Technopole in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Ambazac, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 28 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Premiere Classe Limoges Nord is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the center of Ambazac. This hotel in Limoges features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Campanile Limoges Nord is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Ambazac. This 3-star hotel in Limoges features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Novotel Limoges Le Lac is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from central Ambazac. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Limoges can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Ambazac
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Ambazac Station. Ambazac might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Ambazac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ambazac is 34.76 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F