Top Hotels Near Amos Andersonin Taidemuseo in Helsinki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Amos Andersonin Taidemuseo
You could be seeing lower prices
Amos Andersonin Taidemuseo Hotel Guide
It is certainly worth taking the time to drop into Amos Andersonin Taidemuseo.
It's conveniently located in the dynamic national capital, Helsinki.
If it's a priority to secure a hotel within a leisurely walk of Amos Andersonin Taidemuseo, there are 24 situated within a radius of 0.6 miles. Popular ones are the Klaus K Hotel, Scandic Simonkenttä and Solo Sokos Hotel Torni.
Save a few dollars and book a room at your choice of the many budget accommodation options located in the area. The Kongressikoti Hotel and the Hostel Diana Park are a couple of great options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.3 miles.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Luckily, you can choose from a wonderful range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Attention to detail and first-class facilities are what you can expect at the Hotel Haven and the Hotel Kamp. These impressive properties are 0.5 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Take a break and treat your taste buds at Arnolds Helsinki Forum, a popular pit-stop not far from Amos Andersonin Taidemuseo. An excellent option for those wanting a heartier meal is Barbarossa Pizza & Kebab. This diner is also close-at-hand. When all is said and done, make your way to O'Learys and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Other Places to Visit near Amos Andersonin TaidemuseoAfter you're done with Amos Andersonin Taidemuseo, you should check out what else this area can offer you:
- A tour of Kamppi Chapel is a good way to deepen your understanding of the local religion and culture.
- You'll enjoy giving your wallet a good workout at Forum Shopping Centre, one of the area's best destinations to spoil yourself.
- For a lot of people, a vacation isn't a vacation without a few hours or more at the mall. Plan a stop at Stockmann where you will enjoy looking around its extensive stores and eateries.
- Check out Kamppi Center, where you'll discover a large selection of stores and dining options.
- Shop 'til you drop at Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal, the perfect place to stock up on almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
It's not hard to access Amos Andersonin Taidemuseo by train. The closest station is Rautatieasema Jarnvags Station, about 0.2 miles away. A second close terminal is Helsingin päärautatieasema, which is 0.3 miles away.