Visitors can enjoy all that Ansan has to offer including the festivals, art, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting.
- You'll find 291 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Suwon
- The closest major airport is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ansan
Cultural venues in the city include Sihwa Lake Tidal Power Station, Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art, and Ansan Arts Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Daebudo, Ansan Reed Marsh Park, and Yeongheung. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are T-light Park and Gubongdo Sunset Observatory.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ansan. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Square - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Aura - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hanyang Univ. ERICA Campus Guest House - This 2.5-star guesthouse features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Popular places to see around the area include National Museum of Korea, 24 mi/38.6 km from the city center, and COEX Convention and Exhibition Center, which is 26.7 mi/43 km away.
Getting Around Ansan
Nearby metro stations include Singil Oncheon Station, Ansan Station, and Choji Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Ansan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ansan is 49.25 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F