We stayed 5 nights for a family trip, and will not be staying here again.The room was clean, but things were broken like the shower drain, the faucet in the kitchenette, and the toilet ran constantly. The pool was pretty much useless because everytime we went to use it, it was closed because they were vacuuming it, adding chemicals, or closing it for the night at 8. Annoying inconveniences, but the biggie was our last night. We were packing up that night to leave first thing in the morning and decided to run the dishwasher just before going to bed. Luckily we hadn't fallen asleep yet, when we noticed what smelled like burning plastic. Sat up in bed and noticed the bottom of the dishwasher was glowing! The dang thing was on fire! My husband was able to quickly put out the small fire, and went to tell the front desk and they weren't at all concerned. I hate to think what would have happened if we had been asleep when the fire started.