Travelers to Arges will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include San Martin Bridge, Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, and San Juan de los Reyes Monastery. There are 146 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arges
San Martin Bridge, Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, and San Juan de los Reyes Monastery are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Toledo Cathedral and Alcazar.
As you make plans for a getaway to Arges, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 123 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa Rural el Rosal del Pozo is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Toledo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Parador de Toledo is located within 4.1 mi (6.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jewish Quarter can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Sercotel Pintor El Greco is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Toledo features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Plaza de Zocodover, located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center, and Hospital of Tavera Museum, which is 4.9 mi/7.9 km away.
Dressing for Arges
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Arges gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F