Visitors to Arlempdes are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Le Puy-en-Velay (LPY-Loudes), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Mende (MEN-Brenoux), 31.4 mi (50.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arlempdes
Places to visit in the larger region include Bouchet Lake, Lac d'Issarlès, and Church of St. Gervais and St. Protais. You'll also find Langogne Hall and Filature des Calquieres Museum in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Arlempdes, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 72 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Rural House Montagnac is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Arlempdes. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Vals-pres-le-Puy can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Hôtel LE PUY-EN-VELAY is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from central Arlempdes. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Chaspuzac can enjoy access to a bar and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Alizé is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Arlempdes. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Le Puy-en-Velay can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Arlempdes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Arlempdes each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F