- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of ibis Styles Arles Palais des Congrès
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Suite, Connecting Rooms
About this area
Located in Arles, ibis Styles Arles Palais des Congrès is in the business district and near the airport. Arles Amphitheatre and Thermes de Constantin are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Mas des Tourelles and Domaine de Manville. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Arles travel guide
- Van Gogh trail - 15 min walk
- Espace Van Gogh - 15 min walk
- Place de la Republique - 16 min walk
- Church of St. Trophime - 16 min walk
- Camargue Nature Park - 17 min walk
- Arles Station - 4 min drive
- Nimes (FNI-Garons) - 14 min drive
- 4 SAISONS — 1 min walk
- 7' SEVEN — 1 min walk
- Café Le Jour - 9 min walk
- Le Patio de Camargue - 10 min walk
- Cargo de Nuit - 10 min walk
About this property
ibis Styles Arles Palais des Congrès
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Styles Arles Palais Congrès
- ibis Styles Palais Congrès
- ibis Styles Palais Congrès Hotel
- ibis Styles Palais Congrès Hotel Arles
- ibis Styles Arles Palais Congrès Hotel
- ibis Styles Arles Palais des Congrès Hotel
- ibis Styles Arles Palais des Congrès Arles
- ibis Styles Arles Palais des Congrès Hotel Arles
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location if you have a car . Great breakfast, room very comfortable.