Visitors can enjoy all that Arles-sur-Tech has to offer including the riverfront, shopping, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Ceret Museum of Modern Art and St-Michel-de-Cuixa Abbey.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Arles-sur-Tech
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arles-sur-Tech
A favorite place to visit in the city is Abbaye de Sainte-Marie. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ceret Museum of Modern Art and St-Michel-de-Cuixa Abbey.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Arles-sur-Tech. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Castel Emeraude - This 3-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. Expedia travelers love its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Arles-sur-Tech
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Arles-sur-Tech each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F