Visitors can enjoy all that Thuir has to offer including the museums and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Palace of the Kings of Majorca, Le Castillet, and St. Jacques Church.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Thuir
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Thuir
A favorite place to visit in the city is Caves Byrrh. In the area, you'll also find Palace of the Kings of Majorca and Le Castillet.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Thuir. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hôtel restaurant l'Espassole is located in the heart of Thuir. This hotel in Thuir features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hôtel Cortie is located in central Thuir. This 2-star hotel in Thuir features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Casa9 Hôtel is located within 0.5 mi (0.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Thuir can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see outside the city include St. Jacques Church, located 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Ceret Museum of Modern Art, which is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) away.
Dressing for Thuir
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Thuir gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F