Visitors can enjoy all that Astun has to offer including its ski areas. There are 187 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Astun
A favorite place to visit in the city is Astun Ski Resort. Additionally, you'll find Candanchu Ski Resort and Lacs d'Ayous in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Astun, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Resort Balneario de Panticosa is located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the heart of Astun. This 4-star hotel in Panticosa features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Oroel is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of Astun. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jaca can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- Hotel Eurostars Reina Felicia is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from central Astun. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jaca can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Astun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Astun each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F