Visitors can enjoy all that Auli has to offer including the ski areas, university setting, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and restaurants. You'll find 3 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Badrinath.
Sightseeing and Staying in Auli
A favorite place to visit in the city is Auli Ski Resort. In the area, you'll also find Hemkund and Valley of Flowers National Park Trailhead.
As you start planning for your getaway to Auli, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Cliff Top Club is located in the heart of Auli. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Auli can enjoy access to a restaurant and an in-room kitchenette.
- Mount View Annexy is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Joshimath features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace.
- The Tattva Resort is located within 2.4 mi (3.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Joshimath can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Auli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -6°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 13°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 25°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 52°F as the daytime average and -5°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Auli is 29.72 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°F