Those traveling to Chamoli are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chamoli
As you plan your vacation to Chamoli, it might be difficult to find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Mount View Annexy is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Chamoli. This 3-star hotel in Joshimath features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace.
- The Tattva Resort is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the center of Chamoli. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Joshimath can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Cliff Top Club is 12.5 mi (20 km) from central Chamoli. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Auli can enjoy access to a restaurant and an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Chamoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 39°F and the nighttime average to be -6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 13°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 25°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 52°F during the day and -5°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chamoli is 29.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -3°F