Find Hotels in Aurillac
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jun 10, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Aurillac has to offer including the churches, monuments, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, museums, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Le Lioran.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Aurillac
- The closest major airport is in Aurillac (AUR-Tronquieres), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aurillac
Notable city landmarks like Place du Square and St-Geraud Church might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Musee des Volcans to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Aurillac. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Auréna - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel La Thomasse - Our customers like the pool and walkable location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Grand Hotel De Bordeaux - This 3-star hotel features a casino, free WiFi, and a bar.
A top sight outside the city is Le Lioran, located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Aurillac
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Aurillac Station. Aurillac might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Aurillac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Aurillac gets about 32.24 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Aurillac?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aurillac, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Aurillac?
What's the best hotel for families in Aurillac?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Aurillac?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to St-Geraud Church?
What about the best place to stay close to Musee des Volcans?
What are some hotels with pools in Aurillac?
Recent reviews of Aurillac hotels
More trip options
- Aurillac Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aurillac Airports
- Hotels near Popular Aurillac Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Aurillac
- More Hotel Options in Aurillac
- More Popular Hotels in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Other Hotels near Aurillac, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends