Visitors can enjoy all that Avermes has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Avermes, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Avermes
Places to visit in the larger region include Moulins Cathedral, Centre National Du Costume De Scene, and Jardin de la Gare Moulins. You'll also find Anne de Beaujeu College and Church of St Peter and St Paul in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Campanile Moulins - Avermes - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Avermes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Avermes is 1.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F