Find Hotels in Trevol
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2019
Travelers to Trevol will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trevol
Places to visit in the larger region include Moulins Cathedral, Balaine Arboretum, and Centre National Du Costume De Scene. In the area, you'll also find Jardin de la Gare Moulins and Anne de Beaujeu College.
As you make plans for a getaway to Trevol, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Campanile Moulins - Avermes is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Trevol features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar.
- Mercure Moulins Hotel de Paris is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Avermes features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hôtel & Résidence Avermes is located within 4.8 mi (7.8 km) of the city center. This hotel in Moulins features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a bar.
Dressing for Trevol
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Trevol each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F