Visitors can enjoy all that Azuga has to offer including its restaurants. In Azuga, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Azuga
Places to visit in the larger region include Bucegi National Park, Cantacuzino Castle, and Predeal Ski Resort. You'll also find Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Lux Garden Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Azuga
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Azuga Station. Azuga might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Azuga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Azuga is 27.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F