Visiting Bad Herrenalb
Visitors to Bad Herrenalb are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, coffeehouses, and bars.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Bad Herrenalb
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Herrenalb
Places to visit in the larger region include Baumwipfelpfad Schwarzwald, Palais Thermal, and Heimatmuseum. Additionally, you'll find Bad Wildbad Church and Kuranlagen in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bad Herrenalb. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Restaurant Vinothek Lamm - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Parkhotel Luise - Our customers like the walkable location at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Kull von Schmidsfelden - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting Around Bad Herrenalb
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bad Herrenalb Station. Bad Herrenalb may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bad Herrenalb
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 29.80 inches of rain falls on Bad Herrenalb each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F