Visitors can enjoy all that Bafra has to offer including the parks and museums. There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Samsun (SSX), 28 mi (45 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Samsun (SZF-Carsamba), 40.2 mi (64.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bafra
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kizilirmak Delta Bird Sanctuary. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Bafra, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 26 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Sheraton Grand Samsun Hotel is 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from central Bafra. This 5-star hotel in Samsun features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
- Anemon Samsun Hotel is 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the center of Bafra. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Samsun can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Neba Royal Hotel is located 28.7 mi (46.3 km) from the heart of Bafra. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Samsun can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its location.
Dressing for Bafra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Bafra gets about 28.78 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 40°F