Visiting Bahia Kino
Visitors can enjoy all that Bahia Kino has to offer including the soccer matches, seafood restaurants, and waterfront. In Bahia Kino, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hermosillo, Sonora (HMO-General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia Intl.), 42.9 mi (69 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bahia Kino
The city's cultural venues include Eusebio Kino Plaza and Museo de los Seris. Additionally, you might want to add Parroquia Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bahia Kino. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Playa Azul Kino - With a stay at this 2-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Eco Bay Hotel y Restaurant - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bahia Kino
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 102°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 103°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 100°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bahia Kino is 7.99 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 103°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F