Travelers to Baldellou will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Alguaire (ILD-Lleida-Alguaire), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baldellou
Places to visit in the larger region include Cueva dels Vilars, Os de Balaguer Castle, and Via ferrada Teletubbies. You'll also find Montsec Astronomical Observatory and Congost de Montrebei in the area.
As you plan your trip to Baldellou, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 34 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Spa Ciudad de Binefar is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Baldellou. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Binefar can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Nadal is 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from central Baldellou. This 1-star hotel in Lleida features free WiFi, a bar, and a café.
- Hotel MasMonzon is 19 mi (30.6 km) from the center of Baldellou. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Monzon can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar.
Dressing for Baldellou
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Baldellou gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F