Those traveling to Balfour are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Balfour
A favorite place to visit in the city is Balfour Stadium. Additionally, you'll find The Angelo Mall in the area.
As you plan your trip to Balfour, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 6 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Welgelegen Manor is located in central Balfour. Guests who stay at this 5-star country house in Balfour can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Seldre Guesthouse is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Balfour. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Nigel can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Bri-Shel Manor is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the center of Balfour. This 4-star bed & breakfast in Heidelberg features free WiFi, free parking, and a free manager's reception.
Dressing for Balfour
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 3°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Balfour is 24.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 5°F