Visiting Bandar Lampung
Visitors can enjoy all that Bandar Lampung has to offer including the seaside, volcano viewpoints, and spas. The culturally-rich and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Bandar Lampung
- The closest major airport is in Bandar Lampung (TKG-Radin Inten II), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bandar Lampung
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lampung Provincial Museum, Mall Kartini, and Sampenan Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Lampung University to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bandar Lampung. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Emersia Hotel & Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Novotel Lampung - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Aston Lampung City Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value.
Dressing for Bandar Lampung
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- About 71.26 inches of rain falls on Bandar Lampung each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 73°F