Find Hotels in Bandera, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Families enjoy visiting Bandera though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, festivals, and architecture.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Bandera
- The closest major airport is in San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 39 mi (62.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bandera
The city's natural beauty is on display at Medina Lake, Hill Country State Natural Area, and Mansfield Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Frontier Times Museum and Plum Creek Cove.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bandera. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Twin Elm Guest Ranch - With a stay at this 3-star farm stay, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Flying L Ranch Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a water park, along with a private balcony.
Top places to see outside the city include San Antonio SeaWorld, located 29 mi (46.7 km) from the city center, and The Shops of La Cantera, which is 29.5 mi (47.5 km) away.
Dressing for Bandera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Bandera gets about 32.09 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F