Visitors to Boerne are sure to enjoy the sporting events and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and cafés. Top sights in the area include Alamo, River Walk, and San Antonio SeaWorld.
- You'll find 797 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Antonio
- The closest major airport is in San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boerne
The city's natural beauty is on display at Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area, Cave without a Name, and Northside Neighborhood Park. Golfing is a top activity, and Tapatio Springs Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nelson City Dance Hall and Northside Community Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Boerne. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Legendary Texas Polo Club at Phillip Manor Square - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and walkable location.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boerne - Our customers like the WiFi and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Joshua Creek Ranch - With a stay at this 4-star ranch, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Top places to visit outside the city include San Antonio SeaWorld, 30.5 mi/49.1 km from the city center, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas, which is 21.2 mi (34.1 km) away.
Dressing for Boerne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Boerne gets about 38.11 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F