Find Hotels in Bandipur
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Bandipur has to offer including the safari tours and forests. In Bandipur, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 51.7 mi (83.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bandipur
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bandipur Tiger Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Himavad Gopalaswamy Temple and Bandipur National Park.
As you start planning for your getaway to Bandipur, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 117 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Serai Bandipur is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Bandipur can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and spacious, clean rooms.
- The Windflower Jungle Resorts and Spa is located within 1.1 mi (1.8 km) of the city center. This 4-star resort in Bandipur features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Country Club Wildlife Resort is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Bandipur can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bandipur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 98°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 98°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bandipur is 24.76 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F