Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bandung from $8
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Bandung Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Pet Friendly Hotels in Bandung with NO pet fees
Bandung Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Bandung and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 8 hotels or accommodations that accept pets.
Planning Your Trip to Bandung
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bandung is 59.60 inches
Exploring Bandung with Your Pet
Known for its university life, Bandung has lots to offer visitors including its rich culture, hot springs, and musical theater. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Trans Studio Bandung and Gedung Sate. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Braga City Walk and Jalan Cihampelas. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Mita Cats Cattery, Hamieluvluv petshop & grooming, or Cibadak Pet Shop.