Find Hotels in Bandung
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Bandung, which is also known for its theme park and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints, university setting, and musical theater. Top sights in the city include Trans Studio Bandung, Gedung Sate, and Braga City Walk.
- There are 894 hotels and other accommodations in Bandung
- The closest major airport is in Bandung (BDO-Husein Sastranegara Intl.), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bandung
Cultural venues in the city include Amazing Art World, Geological Museum, and Saung Angklung Udjo. Attractions like Trans Studio Bandung, Bandung Zoo, and Kampung Gajah Wonderland are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Grand Mosque, Villa Isola, and Masjid Pusdai.
In Bandung, there are 894 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Trans Luxury Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and location.
- Hilton Bandung - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with comfortable bedding.
- Four Points By Sheraton Bandung - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other favorite sights in Bandung include Gedung Sate, Braga City Walk, and Jalan Cihampelas.
Getting Around Bandung
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Bandung Railway Station, Stasiun Kiaracondong Station, or Bandung Ciroyom Station. Bandung might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bandung
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- About 59.60 inches of rain falls on Bandung each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bandung?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bandung, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bandung?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Bandung?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Astana Anyar?
What's the best accommodation in Sukajadi?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Bandung?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Bandung?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Bandung?
What's the best place to stay close to Maranatha Christian University?
What about the best place to stay close to Rumah Mode Factory Outlet?
What are some accommodations with pools in Bandung?
Recent reviews of Bandung hotels
More trip options
- Bandung Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bandung Airports
- Hotels in Bandung Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Bandung Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bandung
- More Hotel Options in Bandung
- More Popular Hotels in West Java
- Other Hotels near Bandung, West Java
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends