Visitors can enjoy all that Baniyas has to offer including the shopping, beaches, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World, and Sheikh Zayed Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baniyas
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bawabat Al Sharq Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Ferrari World.
As you plan your vacation to Baniyas, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Int Airport is 7.5 mi (12 km) from central Baniyas. This 3-star hotel in Abu Dhabi features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island is located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Baniyas. This 4-star hotel in Abu Dhabi features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the center of Baniyas. This 4-star hotel in Abu Dhabi features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Sheikh Zayed Stadium, 14.2 mi/22.9 km from the heart of the city, and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, which is 15.2 mi/24.5 km away.
Dressing for Baniyas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 106°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September averages 107°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 101°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Baniyas gets about 0.12 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 107°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F