Visiting Bao Loc
Visitors can enjoy all that Bao Loc has to offer including the lakeside setting, temples, and parks. In Bao Loc, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bao Loc
The picturesque setting of Dong Nai Lake Park and 28/3 Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of Bao Loc and Dambri Waterfall.
As you plan for your vacation to Bao Loc, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Minh Nhung Hotel is located within 1.5 mi (2.4 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Bao Loc features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Friendly Homestay Bao Loc is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star vacation home in Bao Loc can enjoy access to a terrace and free WiFi.
- Bao Loc Homestay is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Bao Loc features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Bao Loc
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Bao Loc each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 71°F