Visitors can enjoy all that Baoding has to offer including the mountain views and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and culturally-rich setting. In Baoding, there are 45 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baoding
The city's natural beauty is on display at Jingxiu Park, Dong Guan Park, and Zhi Wu Gong Yuan. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ancient Lotus Flower Pond and Mingzhu Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Baoding, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 21 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Zhongyin Hotel - Baoding is located 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the heart of Baoding. This 4-star property in Baoding features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Jinjiang Inn Baoding Railway Station is 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from central Baoding. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Baoding can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with WiFi.
- Zhuo Run Hot Spring Jian Guo Hotel is 47.2 mi (75.9 km) from the center of Baoding. This 4-star hotel in Baoding features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Baoding
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Baoding East Station or Baoding Dingzhou East Station. Baoding might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Baoding
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 16.89 inches of rain falls on Baoding each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F