Visitors to Barka are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens.
- You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Muscat
- The closest major airport is in Muscat (MCT-Seeb Intl.), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Barka
Favorite places to visit in the city include Barka Souq, An Naman Castle, and Jamiya Islam Masjid. Additionally, you might want to add Barka Fort to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Al Nahda Resort & Spa - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Barka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 103°F with nighttime averages of 80°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 96°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Average annual rainfall for Barka is 3.58 inches
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 64°F