Visitors to Fougeres are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, bars, and monuments.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Fougeres
- The closest major airport is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 31.2 mi (50.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fougeres
Favorite places to visit in the city include Musee Emmanuel-de-la-Villeon, Fougeres Chateau, and Fougeres Forest. You'll also find Le Rocher Portail and Savigny Abbey in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Fougeres. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Flaubert - Located in Écartelée-Bonabry-Orières-Paron, this hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Balzac Hôtel - This 2-star hotel in Centre ville - Urbanistes features free WiFi and a bar.
- Best Western Hotel Des Voyageurs - This 3-star hotel in Centre ville - Urbanistes features free WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and bathrooms.
Dressing for Fougeres
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Fougeres gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F