Find Hotels in Beersheba
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $81
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Beersheba has to offer including the breweries, museums, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, university setting, and zoo. In Beersheba, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beersheba
The city's cultural venues include Negev Museum of Art and Carasso Science Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Tel Beer Sheva National Park, British WWI Military Cemetery, and Monument to the Negev Brigade. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Ben-Gurion University of the Negev is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Beersheba. Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Leonardo Hotel Negev - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Beersheba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Beersheba is 19.36 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F