Visitors to Beilngries are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Beilngries, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 47.5 mi (76.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beilngries
Places to visit in the larger region include Erholungszentrum Kratzmuehle, Schellenberg, and Kipfenberg Park. Additionally, you'll find Geographic Center of Bavaria and Roman and Bavarian Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Beilngries, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 22 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ringhotel Die Gams is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Beilngries can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Fuchsbraeu is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Beilngries features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Donauer im Altmühltal - Ferienwohnungen is located within 3.7 mi (6 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star apartment in Beilngries features a golf course, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Beilngries
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Beilngries gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F