Visitors can enjoy all that Belchin has to offer including the spas and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sofia (SOF), 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belchin
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of St Nicholas, Malyovitsa Ski Resort, and Iskar Reservoir. You'll also find Seven Rila Lakes and Tsarska Bistritsa in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Belchin, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 88 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Metropolitan Hotel Sofia is located 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the heart of Belchin. This 4-star hotel in Sofia features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Suite Hotel Sofia is 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the center of Belchin. This 4-star hotel in Sofia features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking. Our customers like its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
- Brod Hotel is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from central Belchin. This 3-star hotel in Sofia features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Belchin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.96 inches of rain falls on Belchin each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F