- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hotel Slavija Garni (formerly Slavija Lux/Slavija III)
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Double Room, 1 King Bed
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Junior Suite, City View
Senior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, City View
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Hotel Slavija Garni (formerly Slavija Lux/Slavija III) is in an area with good airport proximity. Republic Square and Slavija Square are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kosutnjak Forest and Sportski Centar 11. april. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Red Star Stadium or Partizan Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Slavija Square - 1 min walk
- Nikola Tesla Museum - 6 min walk
- Church of Saint Sava - 8 min walk
- Sveti Sava - 8 min walk
- Metropol Palace Hotel Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Belgrade Centre Railway Station - 4 min drive
- Belgrade (BEG-Nikola Tesla) - 21 min drive
About this property
Hotel Slavija Garni (formerly Slavija Lux/Slavija III)
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25.00 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 2)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Slavija III
- Slavija III Belgrade
- Slavija III Hotel
- Slavija III Hotel Belgrade
- Hotel Slavija Garni (formerly Slavija Lux/Slavija III) Hotel
- Hotel Slavija Garni (formerly Slavija Lux/Slavija III) Belgrade
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort