Visiting Belvis de Monroy
Travelers to Belvis de Monroy will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Belvis de Monroy, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Belvis de Monroy
A favorite place to visit in the city is Belvis de Monroy Castle. Additionally, you'll find Orchydarium and Augustobriga in the area.
As you plan your trip to Belvis de Monroy, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 30 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Alonso de Monroy is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Belvis de Monroy features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Cerca Del Alcornoque is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Belvis de Monroy can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Belvis de Monroy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 19.61 inches of rain falls on Belvis de Monroy each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F