Visiting Ben Tre
Visitors to Ben Tre are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and gardens. In Ben Tre, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ben Tre
Places to visit in the larger region include Vinh Long Cathedral, Vinh Trang Pagoda, and Dong Tam Snake Farm. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Oasis Hotel - This 2.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Ben Tre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Ben Tre each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 71°F