- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- 7 min walk
- Berlin TV Tower
- 12 min walk
- Agon Bäckerei
- 2 min walk
- Flixbus cafe
- 5 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, one80º Hostel Berlin is in the city center and near a metro station. Friedrichstadt-Palast and DDR Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Arena or Velodrom.
- Alexanderplatz - 7 min walk
- Berlin TV Tower - 12 min walk
- Hackescher Markt - 16 min walk
- Sealife Berlin - 16 min walk
- DDR Museum - 18 min walk
- Schillingstrasse U-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Alexanderplatz Station - 10 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 16 min drive
- Bar — 1 min walk
- Agon Bäckerei - 2 min walk
- Flixbus cafe - 5 min walk
- Einstein Kaffee - 5 min walk
- Cuccis - 5 min walk
About this property
one80º Hostel Berlin
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Towels/sheets: EUR 5.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.20 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 5 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- one80º Berlin
- one80º Hostel
- one80º Hostel Berlin
- one80º Hostel Berlin Berlin
- one80º Hostel Berlin Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- one80º Hostel Berlin Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Berlin
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort