Visitors can enjoy all that Berwick has to offer including the festivals, seafood restaurants, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hazleton
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional), 37.2 mi (59.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berwick
A favorite place to visit in the city is Berwick Historical Society. Additionally, you'll find Rolling Pines Golf Course and Bill's Old Bike Barn in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Berwick, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 80 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Red Maple Inn is 4 mi (6.5 km) from central Berwick. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Berwick can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Red Roof Inn Wilkes - Barre Arena is located 24 mi (38.7 km) from the heart of Berwick. This 2-star hotel in Wilkes-Barre features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Motel 6 Wilkes-Barre Arena is 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the center of Berwick. This 2-star hotel in Wilkes-Barre features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Berwick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 50.24 inches of rain falls on Berwick each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F