Visitors can enjoy all that Bethel has to offer including the basketball games, churches, and riverfront. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. The closest major airport is in Bethel, AK (BET), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Napaskiak, AK (PKA), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) away.
Dressing for Bethel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°F during the day and 0°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 64°F, while the average at night is 12°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 33°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 44°F and nighttime averages of 1°F
- Bethel gets about 18.53 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 62°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 2°F