Visitors can enjoy all that Bharatpur has to offer including the temples and gardens. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Bharatpur
- The closest major airport is in Agra (AGR-Kheria), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bharatpur
The picturesque setting of Keoladeo National Park and Salim Ali Museum exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Fatehpur Sikri and Govardhan in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bharatpur. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The New Swaraj Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Bharatpur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bharatpur is 30.71 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 102°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F