Visitors can enjoy all that Bluff has to offer including the seaside, parks, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and restaurants.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Bluff
- The closest major airport is in Invercargill (IVC), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stewart Island (SZS-Ryans Creek), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bluff
The picturesque setting of Bluff Lookout and Stirling Point exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Teretonga Raceway Park and Oreti Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bluff. Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bluff Ocean Vista Motel - Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bluff
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bluff is 1.42 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F