Visitors to Boboras are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Ourense Cathedral.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Boboras
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boboras
Ourense Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Vina Mein Winery and Pazo da Touza Golf.
As you start planning your visit to Boboras, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Pazo Almuzara is located within 2.1 mi (3.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star country house in Boboras can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Aldea Rural Pazos De Arenteiro is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star country house in Boboras can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Casa Rural Anxeliña is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star pension in Boboras features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Boboras
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Boboras each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F