Visitors can enjoy all that Ribadavia has to offer including the wineries, spas, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and museums. A top sight in the area is Ourense Cathedral.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Ribadavia
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ribadavia
The city's cultural venues include Ethnological Museum and Jewish Information Centre of Galicia. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ribadavia Castle and Termas Prexigueiro.
As you start planning your visit to Ribadavia, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Pazo dos Ulloa is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the center of Ribadavia. This 2.5-star country house in Esposende features free breakfast.
- Medieval Apartment With Heating and Breakfast is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Ribadavia. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ourense can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Vintage Studio With Heating and Breakfast is 0.6 mi (1 km) from central Ribadavia. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ourense can enjoy access to a 24-hour health club and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is Ourense Cathedral, 14.3 mi/23 km from the center of the city.
Getting Around Ribadavia
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ribadavia Station. Ribadavia might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Ribadavia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Ribadavia each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F