Travelers to Bodufolhudhoo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Bodufolhudhoo, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 52 mi (83.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bodufolhudhoo
Places to visit in the larger region include Kudafolhudhoo Harbor, Mathiveri Harbor, and Mathiveri Ferry Terminal. In the area, you'll also find Sunset Beach and Ukulhas Harbor.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bodufolhudhoo. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Lagoon View Maldives is located in the heart of Bodufolhudhoo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bodufolhudhoo can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- CASTLE INN is located in central Bodufolhudhoo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Bodufolhudhoo can enjoy access to a café and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Yonder Retreat Folhudhoo is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bodufolhudhoo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bodufolhudhoo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 78°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 77°F at night
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Bodufolhudhoo each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are November and October with an average of 77°F