Get an overview of this hotelHotel with free breakfast, near National University of Colombia
Popular property highlights
Situated in Bogota, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of U.S. Embassy and National University of Colombia. Torre Colpatria is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away.
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this smoke-free hotel has a front-desk safe and free breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and free local calls. Other amenities available to guests include showers, desks, and free toiletries.
- Clean guestrooms
Hotel Expo Inn Embajada
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Hotel Expo Inn Embajada is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 50000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000 per night
- Expo Bogota
- Hotel Expo Inn
- Hotel Expo Inn Bogota
- Hotel Expo Inn Embajada Bogota
- Expo Embajada Bogota
- Expo Embajada
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.