Expedia Verified Reviews
Still deciding where to stay?
Try these nearby properties
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and rooftop terrace
Popular property highlights
Situated in Bogota, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of UniCentro, Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, and Usaquén Flea Market. Park 93 and World Trade Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a rooftop terrace, and a conference center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and free use of bicycles are onsite.
All 60 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, ovens, stovetops, and microwaves. Free WiFi and sitting areas are standard, as are TVs with cable channels.
Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 60
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 8
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 55.000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 50.000 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 103000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: COP 50.000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 55.000 per night
- Travelers Suites Conjunto Plenitud
- Travelers Suites Conjunto Plenitud Bogota
- Travelers Suites Conjunto Plenitud Hotel
- Travelers Suites Conjunto Plenitud Hotel Bogota
- Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud Hotel Bogota
- Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud Hotel
- Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud Bogota
- Travelers Suites Condominio Plenitud
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.