- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Regina
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Bolzano, Hotel Regina is near a train station. Piazza Walther and Renon Cable Car are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Monticolo and Lake Caldaro. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Palaonda.Visit our Bolzano travel guide
- Piazza Walther - 5 min walk
- Bolzano Christmas Market - 5 min walk
- Renon Cable Car - 7 min walk
- Free University of Bozen-Bolzano - 9 min walk
- Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige - 11 min walk
- Bolzano/Bozen Station - 1 min walk
- Bolzano (BZO) - 7 min drive
- Chef Express - 1 min walk
- Landhausbar - 1 min walk
- A.R.M.A. - 1 min walk
- Buffet Stazione Tornago Srl - 1 min walk
- Theater Cafe - 2 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 2 per hour
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property is steps away from the train station. The staff was friendly and accomodating. We had a small emergency and they helped us through it and everyone, involved or not asked after us. Nothing but praise for these folks. The ONLY small nit pick is that you have to return your key when you go out and ask for it when you return,,,that's pretty old school. But like I said...minor. Breakfast buffet was very good. Cleaning staff was very proficient. Great place.